Monday, August 21, 2006

Where have the years gone?

Tomorrow is my nineteenth wedding anniversary. Where have the years gone? LOL

It almost seems impossible that we've been married that long, let alone been together for twenty-three years. The nice thing is that I'd marry him again tomorrow.

I'm lucky to have married a man I not only love with all my heart, but one who is my best friend. He makes me laugh, holds me when I want to cry and makes me feel as if I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. We've had our share of challenges in our married life, but we've always faced them together.

My husband is my biggest fan. He believed in my writing long before I did. He's never too busy to read my writing or to offer helpful suggestions. He's the one who makes sure that my website gets updated. I dictate what I want to say, but html code is all Greek to me.

Nineteen years have gone by in but a moment of time. I don't know what the next nineteen have in store, but if it's anything like the first nineteen, then we're in for a heck of a ride.

NJ

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow NJ

That is incredible, you and your husband are standing the test of time.

Happy Anniversary!! Sorry it's late and here to wishing you more wonderful years to come.

Jenn

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Jenn. Your congrats aren't late at all. Today is our anniversary. :-)

Hugs
NJ