Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Return of Patrick O'Rourke

It's finally here! Woohoo!

The Return of Patrick O'Rourke, the third book in the Jamesville saga releases today from Samhain Publishing. This book is different from the first two in the series, yet it retains that small town, family feeling as well.

Jamesville just got HOTTER!

If you want to check it out, you can pop over to http://www.samhainpublishing.com .

If you've enjoyed my Ellora's Cave books, then this one just might be for you!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

I am reading it right now.

I'll be back later to tell ya what I think.

Congrats NJ

Jenn

Cathy M said...

Get to make my purchases on Friday, and can't wait to read it.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Jenn! Hope you enjoy it. :-)

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Cathy.

Jenn said...

Hey NJ

It's official I'm in love. Patrick is so damn yummy. The book was great!! Of course I expected nothing less. LOL

Seriously as usual you have penned a story that brought me to tears and made me smile.

I'm hoping you have even more stories to tell in Jamesville, like I don't know maybe a story for .....

SHAMUS!!!!

N.J.Walters said...

LOLOL I've been getting emails already asking about Shamus. He's definitely getting a book of his own. It's only a matter of time. Hopefully, I'll be able to get to it sometime in the next few months if all goes well.

I'm so glad you enjoyed Patrick's story. Thank you for the wonderful compliments, Jenn!

Lori said...

Can't wait, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Lori. Hope you enjoy it!