Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Survey!

Several folks sent me this survey, so I thought it would be fun to share it with everyone here on my blog!

Because it's more fun than doing revisions. And really, isn't anything, short of dental surgery?

*A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Avon Lady, Switchboard Operator at a college, Receptionist at an industrial fan company, and Assistant Manager of a used bookstore.

*B) Places I have Lived:

Jamesville, Summersville, Javara and Amanas...at least in my mind. *g*

*C) Wishes I'd Like Granted:

I'd like to sign a contract with a New York publisher, I'd like to hit the New York Times best sellers list, I'd like to have enough money to never have to worry about a paycheck again, and I'd like to travel with my hubby.

*D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

Most Haunted, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, and any home decorating show. :-)

*E) Four places I have been on vacation:

I've hardly been anywhere, that's why I'd like to travel.

*F) Favorite foods:

Dark chocolate (yes, I consider it a food group), homemade oven fries and chicken burgers (veggi-chicken as I'm a vegetarian), pasta with tomato sauce, and cheese!

*H) Four places I would like to be right now:

New England in the Fall, Scotland, and anywhere warm...maybe Hawaii or the Carribean.

*I) Four friends I think will respond:

I'm not sending it out, but sharing it with all of you. If you'd like to take it and send it to friends, please do.

*RETURN DIRECTIONS:

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun. * *Delete my answers and type in your answers. Then insert addresses and send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you & cc yourself *

1 comment:

charleneteglia said...

Nice answers, NJ! And New England in the fall is well worth seeing.