Tuesday, March 27, 2007

April RT Review--Stefan's Salvation

I'm thrilled with the 4 Star RT review of Stefan's Salvation that is in the magazine's April issue. Just thought I'd share some of what reviewer Gail Pruszkowski had to say:

"Fans of the virile Dalakis vampire brothers will enjoy Stefan's story. Walters provides enough background to bring new readers up to speed and sheds light on her characters' painful insecurities. Realist scenarios and dialogue propel this story[...]A skillful blending of unforgettable characters and a highly erotic and emotional plot will keep readers involved."

4 comments:

Lori said...

Congrats on another well deserved review, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Lori!

Jenn said...

I'm not surprised they loved. I know I did. It felt like forever when I was waiting for this book to come out.

Every time you get a good review I know that it is deserved and I feel so much joy for you.

Congrats NJ on another great review.

Now that I've said that, get back to Jackson Please. I have to read this book. I'm dying to read it. LOL

Or is it done? Hmmm Maybe we can bribe your husband to let us know if it's done. BTW let him know I love his column in your newsletter.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Jenn!

Jackson's book is done and it in my editor's in-box waiting for her to get time to read it. :-)

I've already started my next book--Jamesville--Shamus' story.

And I'll tell hubby that you enjoy his column. The only one who can bribe him is me. *g*