Friday, March 23, 2007

Feature Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm starting a new feature called "Feature Friday". On Fridays, I plan to talk about a book I've read or perhaps a movie I've seen.

This week, I want to talk about Cheyenne McCray's latest book, CHOSEN PREY.

Now, I've read and loved Cheyenne McCray's sensual, paranormal novels SEDUCED BY MAGIC and FORBIDDEN MAGIC.

CHOSEN PREY is strictly romantic suspense, but this thriller is as erotic and sexy as her other books.

Lyra Collins has made a life for herself in a small town in Arizona, leaving her past behind her. Or so she thinks. Lyra escaped from a cult five years ago and now her past has caught up with her thanks to former cop, turned PI, Dare Lancaster who has unwittingly led cult members straight to her!

This book is a rockin' ride from start to finish. It has a diabolic villian, in the form of the cult leader who wants Lyra back at any cost, a hunky, dangerous hero in Dare Lancaster, and a spunky, intelligent heroine.

The only word of caution I have about this book is to make sure you've got plenty of time when you start it, because you're not going to want to stop reading.

No comments: