Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Return of Patrick O'Rourke now in Print!

The Return of Patrick O'Rourke is releasing in print today from Samhain Publishing!


I'm thrilled that this book will now be available in both e-book and print. The Jamesville series is very special to me, but Patrick's book was a labor of love.

You can check it out at Samhain Publishing at
http://samhainpublishing.com/coming/the-return-of-patrick-orourke-print

Blurb:
Gunned down in the line of duty, New York City cop Patrick O’Rourke returns to his hometown of Jamesville to recuperate from his physical and emotional wounds. His partner is dead and his career depends on his ability to recover from his serious injuries. He doesn’t plan on staying for long, so the last thing he wants is a relationship.

Shannon Brooker’s life certainly didn’t turn out the way she’d planned, and she’s returned to Jamesville to help her aunt run the local diner. She’s not looking for a man. All she wants is some peace of mind.

When her abusive ex-husband starts a campaign to terrorize her, Shannon turns to Patrick O’Rourke, the man she had a teenage crush on many years ago. She wants to hire him as a bodyguard, but their relationship quickly becomes more personal than professional.

With Shannon wanting a small-town life and Patrick wanting to return to the life he loves as a New York cop, there seems to be no way for them to build a permanent life together. As the threat against Shannon escalates, they are pushed closer together, igniting a passion that will alter their lives forever.

Warning: This title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and violence.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

HI NJ

Well I bought my copy now I just have to wait to get it in the mail.

That's going to be the hard part, that and waiting to read it again. I want to read it in print, but I know me I have it electronically and I'm gonna want to go read it.

So I'm going to try and behave and wait till I have Patrick in print to read it again. I'll just have to find something else to do with my time till it gets here.

Congrats on yet another fabulous Print release.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Jenn!

I haven't actually seen a print copy yet either. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail too.

Somehow it feels different in print then it does in e-book.

charleneteglia said...

Yay! Patrick's in print! Congrats, NJ.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Charli!

Lauren Dane said...

I cannot wait to see this one on shelves!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Lauren!