Monday, April 02, 2007

Manic Monday!

It's Monday once again. Where the heck did the past week go?

I've been busy this morning. I've got three loads of laundry done, cleaned the bathroom, dusted and vacuumed and managed to write 48oo words on my WIP. Not bad for a mornings work.

This week I want to focus on my WIP and try and get as far into it as I can. That's my big plans for this week.

With regards to last weeks promise of trying to find balance in my life--I am making progress. I managed to get in four yoga workouts last week. Oh, my aching muscles. LOL I also took myself out to the bookstore on Saturday morning while hubby was working. I really enjoyed the walk. It was cold, but the sun was shining. I plan to keep up the good work this week and carve out some more time for these kinds of things.

Have a great week!

No comments: