Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sleepy Saturday

I've been lax about posting the past few days. I think it's mostly because I'm recovering from the big party I threw over at the Ellora's Cave Reader's Chat on Thursday! It was a blast!

Thank you to everyone who attended and to all the authors who donated excerpts and prizes!

Friday, I was like someone with a hangover. More than 10 hours on the computer will do that. Hubby and I went to a movie--NEXT. The one with Nicolas Cage as a man who can see his future, but only two minutes ahead. I always find movies that mess with time fascinating. It was a great way to spend a couple of hours.

Tomorrow, I hope to get some writing done so I can make this weeks quota.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

charleneteglia said...

That looks like a great movie. I love Philip K. Dick's books, and it's neat to see movies being made from 'em.

N.J.Walters said...

I've never read any of Philip K. Dick's book, but I don't think the movie follows the books closely--more of just the concept. It was a fascinating movie though.