Friday, May 11, 2007

I Got Tagged...

by Nicole Austin yesterday, so here goes!

8 Things people don't know about me:

1. I make the bed as soon as I roll out of bed in the morning. I can't stand an unmade bed.

2. My hubby and I will be married for 20 years this summer, but when people ask us how long we've been together, they don't believe us because we still love to spend all our time together and hold hands when we're out walking or shopping.

3. I love the beach!

4. I used to collect antique Halloween postcards and have a small collection framed and hanging in my hallway.

5. I love learning, but I hated school even though I was a straight A student.

6. I don't like crowds. I'm actually a very solitary person.

7. I enjoy going to movie matinees with my hubby.

8. I won't forward chain letters or tag people for blogs. LOL

Here are the rules according to whomever likes to makeup rules :1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was tagged, too with the same one. I posted mine on my blog, but I didn't tag anyone either.

N.J.Walters said...

I'll have to check out your blog, Rose Marie!