Monday, June 18, 2007

Manic Monday!

Good morning and welcome to Monday!

It was actually Manic Sunday more than it will be manic Monday. Yesterday, I finished the final re-writes on my WIP (including adding an entirely new section), wrote the blurb, and sent it off to my editor.

Now the waiting begins.

In the meantime, I'm tinkering with an idea for my next book. No decisions yet, but I am working. Other than that, I have to start getting ready for my short vacation. I'm heading to my sister's this coming Friday and I have a bunch of things I need to get done before then.

Plus, I have to find a pair of shoes before I go. I have a wedding to attend almost as soon as I get back and I have no shoes. At this rate, I'll be going in my bare feet. The only shoes I've found that I've liked they haven't had them in my size. But I haven't given up hope yet. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope you all have a great weekend and are ready to face another week!

No comments: