Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday and Summer!

Good morning and welcome to Monday.

The month of July is slipping quickly away and I'm left wondering where the time went. The days are longer and there are holidays to be enjoyed. You'd think that the days would seem longer. Instead, it feels as if they are tumbling over one another, reaching for August.

I'd hoped to get a lot accomplished this month, but I'm revising my expectations. My goal was to have my WIP finished by the end of the month. That's not going to happen. So, I'll push my deadline ahead a few weeks and aim for that instead.

These are the long, hot days of summer, meant to be enjoyed by one and all. I plan to meander my way through the rest of the summer and not worry so much about work. Fall and winter will be here soon enough and I'll have plenty of time to stay inside and write.

In the meantime, the sun is shining and the day beckons. I think I'll head out and enjoy it.

Hope you enjoy your Monday and the rest of your summer too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I could so use a vacation. :( I agree the time is flying!

Anonymous said...

I know - where has the summer gone - I can't believe it will be August soon!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

I hope you get a vacation, Samantha!

Hope you enjoy your summer too, Diane!