Monday, July 02, 2007

Vacations and Weddings!

I'm back!

I made it through the 5 day vacation and the family wedding. LOL The vacation was a blast, and the wedding was fun, although it took me until the day before I had to leave to find something to put on my feet.

Went for groceries this morning as the cupboards and the refrigerator were bare, and I have to make an attempt to clean the place at some point today. My newsletter is going out later today--a day late, but I can be forgiven this time as I didn't get back in town until yesterday.

I will have some pictures to share in a day or so.

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've written anything. Scary! This afternoon, I need to read what I was working on and try and remember where I wanted to go with it. It will be good to get back to work in ernest tomorrow morning.

Vacations are fun, but I'm a homebody and I miss being at home. I'm settling in for a long summer that should hopefully be productive and fun at the same time.

4 comments:

charleneteglia said...

I know what you mean, NJ. I enjoyed my days off with family but it's really great to get back into the routine! Welcome back. : )

N.J.Walters said...

Hey, Charli! It's great to be back. I'm planning on starting back writing tomorrow.

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Shoes are my obsession. I can look like a drowned rat, but as long as my feet look sassy, I am happy and feel hot.

N.J.Walters said...

LOL I've never understood the shoe thing, Nancy. I hate shopping for shoes.