Sunday, December 30, 2007

January Newsletter is now Available

The January issue of the Awakening Desires Newsletter is now available. I put it out a couple days early because I figure we'll all be celebrating or recovering from celebrations on January 1st!

This months newsletter contains all the latest news--and boy is there a lot of it--and contest information, as well as an excerpt from The Seduction of Shamus O'Rourke, which is releasing on January 1st!

There is no interview this month. Instead, a few of your favorite authors stopped by to let us in on their hopes for the coming year.

Hubby is back for 2008 with his popular column--Confessions of a Romance Author's Husband. As always, for more information on any of my books, check out my website .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just want to wish you a Happy New Year.:-)