Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Monday!

Good morning and welcome to Monday! The sun is shining and it looks like a beautiful day.

Mondays sure are a lot different for me than they used to be. When I still worked the day-job, Monday was the day that I looked forward to the least. Back to work for another long five days before I got another day off.

Well, now every day is Monday. *g* The difference is that I love it! I work harder now than I ever have in my life. There is no time clock, no one telling me I have to work. Still, writing is a seven-day-a-week job. When you're not writing, there is editing, research, and promotion to do. In-between that, there is the regular stuff of living--family, friends, groceries, laundry...

Still, I wouldn't change it for anything! I love what I do. I love being able to fit my schedule around what I want to do. That's why hubby and I usually take off to the Friday afternoon movies. LOL

Have a great week, no matter where you work. And enjoy each and every day as it comes. :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's dark and stormy here. But, like you, I don't have to work. I used to dread Tuesdays which was the start of the work week for me. But now, I get to stay home and love on my cats.:-)

Anny Cook said...

Sunny and bright. Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOND...erm, Tuesday NJ! :D

N.J.Walters said...

It's nice to be able to stay home with your cats...any day of the week you want to. :-)

N.J.Walters said...

You too, Anny!

N.J.Walters said...

LOL Happy Tuesday, Michelle!