Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, Monday!

It rained all this past weekend, but that was okay. I didn't mind staying at home. I had a lot to think about this weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday and I find that is a day that makes me take stock of my life.

Hubby and I celebrated in our low-key way and I ate waaaayyy too much birthday cake. LOL Numerologically speaking, it seems like a special year. My birthday is 11/22 and I'm 44. I want to make this year the best one yet, stretch my boundaries and do things I'm afraid to do. I have some ideas, but I plan to make a list over the coming weeks, sort of a New Year's Resolution a bit early. By the time my next birthday arrives I want to be able to tick most of the things off my list...or at least some of them.

It's an exciting week career wise for me. I had a new release from Ellora’s Cave Publishing last week. So far reader reaction to Beyond Shadows has been phenomenal.

Tomorrow I have a book releasing from Samhain Publishing. By The Book is the next Jamesville book and, like the last three, it's hot and spicy. I'm looking forward to hearing what readers have to say about it.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Happy birthday, NJ!! Hope it's a wonderful year for you :)

Me, personally, I can't wait for By the Book! It'll be perfect reading for the long drive up north to San Francisco. Yeehah!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday a little late NJ. And everyone deserves to eat too much cake on their birthday.:-)

AE Rought said...

What a big month for you! Congrats on the releases, and late Happy Birthday!

When royalties come in, I'll be hunting up your books. ^_^

Bright Blessings.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Lori. I really hope you enjoy By The Book. Have a great trip to San Francisco.

Thank you, Kathy. That's what I thought too. *g*

Thank you so much, AE! I hope you enjoy it when you get the opportunity to read it. :-)

charleneteglia said...

Happy belated birthday, NJ! Hope it was a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing about your plans for the coming year. : )

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Charli! I want to push myself this year. Do some things I've only dreamed of doing.

I have no idea what I'll do yet, but I'm going to start making a list. :-)