Friday, April 17, 2009

Home Alone At The Cave

It's that time of year again when many writers and readers pack their bags and head off to the Romantic Times Convention. This year it's in Orlando and I wish I was going.

Since I can't be there, I'm holding a party!

Please join me at the Ellora's Cave Chat Group on Thursday, April 23rd from about 11 a.m. EST until 4 p.m. EST for the 5th Annual Home Alone At The Cave Party! This year looks to be the best party yet. As always, Ellora's Cave authors are very generous and I have lots of steamy excerpts to share and tons of prizes to give away, including a gift basket from Jasmine-Jade Enterprises featuring books and gifts from EC/CP/TLC authors.

So, if you're not going to the RT convention, come spend the day with me at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/ and have some fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will definately be at the home alone party. The RNC is never close enough to where I live to go. I keep hoping one of these years that maybe they'll come to Philadelphia so I can go.