Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashback Friday


I thought it would be fun to take a peek back at some of my books over the summer months. I'm calling this new feature...Flashback Friday. To start Flashback Friday is Annabelle Lee.

Annabelle Lee was my very first published book...the one that started my career.

BLURB:

Annabelle Lee
Book 1 Summersville Secrets

By day Annabelle Lee is a perfect small town librarian with loose-fitting dresses and hair scrunched up in a tight bun. But at night, lying in her lonely bed, her sensuality emerges in scorching, erotic dreams about Mike Sloan.


Annabelle’s not the only one with a few fantasies, Mike has been dreaming of stripping her out of her prim clothing and into his bed, and when the opportunity arises, he grabs at the chance. Soon they’re heating up the sheets, and each other, with steamy sexual interludes.


While Annabelle is luxuriating in their no-strings, secret affair, Mike is longing for something more permanent—like exploring the exhilarating heights of passion as man and wife.


Read an Excerpt

You can purchase Annabelle Lee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything you write is fantastic. I only wish I had an unlimited budget.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Kathy. :-)

I hear you...I wish I had an unlimited book budget too. So many books...never enough money.