Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Publisher's Weekly Mention...

There's an article in Publisher’s Weekly titled: Selling Sex in a Recession: Erotica.

It mentions that the Ellora's Cave Presents line published by Pocket Books will be releasing several anthologies this fall, including Trick or Treat, featuring work by N.J. Walters, Jan Springer, Charlene Teglia and Tawny Taylor, which is due out in October.

I'm thrilled about the mention. The funny thing is they're mostly talking about paranormal books at the time. The Trick or Treat anthology will feature my EC Quickie, Unmasking Kelly, which is a halloween story, but not a paranormal one. I do have a bunch of paranormal books, but this isn't one of them. Still, the article is about erotic romance, and Unmasking Kelly is certainly that.

I can't wait for October!

4 comments:

Anny Cook said...

What a wonderful mention! Hey, that's great!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Anny. A friend actually found it and passed it on to me. I'm thrilled!

The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

Wow, congrats NJ, that's really terrific! A mention in Publisher's Weekly is a VERY good thing! :-D

--Susan

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Susan. It's my first mention and I'm thrilled!