Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Milestone


I can't believe that it was 5 years ago today that my very first book--Annabelle Lee--was published by Ellora's Cave Publishing. The time has flown by so quickly. I've learned so much in those five years, it's staggering to think about some days. When I began I had no idea what a chat group was, never thought I'd have a website and didn't even know what a blog was.


This month saw my 40th book published. That makes 32 from Ellora's Cave and 8 from Samhain Publishing. Some days I have to pinch myself to make sure it's real.


I'm hoping the next five years are just as exciting. It's a wonderful thing to be able to make a living doing something I love. I never lose sight of that and I never take it for granted.


Thank you to all the readers out there who've helped make this possible. You've changed my life and made it better.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, NJ. But, your stories are so vivid that there really wasn't any doubt you'd do well.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Kathy. I'm still amazed every day that I get to write for a living. It's been a wonderful five years.

Anny Cook said...

Wow! Congratulations! More! More! I've enjoyed everyone of them!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Anny. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It feels like I just started.

Lori said...

Congratulations, NJ!! You deserve all your success.

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Lori!