Monday, December 14, 2009

Countdown to Christmas

Do you realize it's only 11 days until Christmas? Where has the time gone. I've been so busy trying to get projects finished up before the holidays, and do some shopping and some baking, that the time has flown by.

I have a new release on Wednesday and a couple of guest blogs before the end of the month, but as of Saturday, December 19th, I am "unofficially" on holidays until January 4th. I need a break and I've decided to take it.

Sure, I'll be checking emails and popping in to my yahoo groups now and then, but I'm not going to stress if I don't. As for writing...who knows. I don't plan to start anything new. My brain needs a break.

In the meantime, I have a book to finish and another one releasing this week so I better get busy. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Charlene Teglia said...

Noooooo, I'm not ready! OK. I'm all right. Enjoy your holiday, and here's to the new year. : )