Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two New Contracts!

I just signed two new contracts with Samhain Publishing!

The first one is for the second book in my Legacy series. Yes, the werewolves are back! This one is titled, Isaiah's Haven, and is tentatively scheduled for August.

The second one is for the first book in a new "magickal" trilogy: Spells, Secrets and Seductions. A Touch of Magick is book one. This book is tentative scheduled for late fall.

I can't tell you all how excited I am about both these books. More details as they become available. :-)

7 comments:

Kara said...

WTG!!! Congratulations on the signed contracts!! New Books coming out...YEAHHHHHH!!!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Kara. I'm very excited to be continuing the Legacy series and starting a brand new trilogy. :)

Unknown said...

Way to go NJ.:-) I can hardly wait to read them.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. I'm thrilled with the new contracts!

Jenn said...

Oh NJ It Couldn't ahppen to a nicer person. I'm so excited for you.

Big Hugs and Congrats!!

Jenn L

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Jenn. I psyched about both books!

Charlene Teglia said...

Weeeerewolves! Rah! Whee!