Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Day!


*
*
*
*
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the Canadians out there. Have a fabulous day filled with great food, wonderful friends and family, and tons of fun.
*
It's a day to be thankful for what you have. I know I'm incredibly thankful for my life, my husband and family and friends. I have a roof over my head, food on the table and my health. It doesn't get much better than that.
*
May you and your family be blessed today and during the coming year!
*
Love old antique postcards, especially those with pumpkins. I actually own the one below. I have a bunch of them framed and hanging on the wall in my hallways. Great, unique artwork. :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Ours is next month. Hope you have a wonderful holiday N.J.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Kat. It's been a wonderful weekend so far. :)