Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday, Monday


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
For me it's not coffee, it's peppermint tea that starts my day off right. I have a mug of tea sitting next to me as I type this.
*
The mornings are so dark now, such a contrast from a couple of months ago when the sun would be shining at half past five. As I sat eating breakfast at the kitchen table this morning, I could see the moon shining bright in the sky. It's just past full and starting to wane, but beautiful to see.
*
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Saturday I didn't do much beyond the ordinary--chores, shopping, paperwork, some edits, reading, television...
*
Sunday I did a workshop on felting at a local arts college. It was fun to spend the afternoon playing with fabrics and hanging out with ten other women.
*
Now it's Monday and back to work. Have a cup of coffee, or tea if that is your preference, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

LOL Me too, Kat. I just couldn't resist.