Monday, December 13, 2010

Week in Review


X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
I think a lot of folks are feeling like Miss Kitty these days...like they're sinking. The holidays are fast approaching and we're all trying to get a million things done as well as do those normal, everyday things that need doing--like laundry and housework.
*
I'm pushing hard to try to finish up my latest project before I break for the holidays. Will I get there? Who knows? Last week I made progress. I finished one version of the book, but am working on another version now, slightly different and for another market. Sneaky right? *g* I've done that before. I have one published book that has three different versions. (Two of which will never see the light of day.) lol
*
In between work I've been doing Christmas stuff. The house is decorated and I made shortbread cookies last week. They're delicious and almost gone. All the presents, except for hubby's, have been bought and wrapped.
*
Life is good. I'll keep pushing this week at my writing and I hope to do some more shopping. I may even sneak in a movie or two this week.
*

Hope you have a great week. Take a few moments to breathe. Don't get overwhelmed by everything you have to do. Drop something from your to-do list if you have to. Better for you to be happy and sane rather than to have you worn out and cranky.

2 comments:

Charlene Teglia said...

We scaled back on everything we'd planned for the holiday season as soon as we realized I was pregnant. It's worked out fine, and we're all benefitting from not trying to do too much.

N.J.Walters said...

That's a very smart move, Charli. You take it easy as much as possible.