Friday, February 18, 2011

New Contract

What a lovely way to start the weekend!

I just signed a new contract with Ellora's Cave for MacNamara's Lady, the next book in the Awakening Desires series. Some of you may remember T.S. MacNamara from the book Craving Candy. I always knew I'd have to write a book for him. You'll probably recognize the heroine too if you've been following the series. But that's all I have to say about her for now. *g*

In the weeks ahead, hopefully I'll have more details for you.

In the meantime, welcome to Friday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Congrats. No better way to start either the weekend or a new day. I'm so thrilled for you.:-)

anny cook said...

Congratulations! It sounds wonderful! Now I must go re-read those books...

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, ladies.

It certainly is a great start to any day, Kat.