Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrating 50 Books--Day 17

Good morning and welcome to Tuesday and Day 17! For the next few days I'll be featuring my short stories. A Love Eternal is featured in the Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails IV anthology. This is one of my favorite stories I've ever written. I cried buckets when I was writing and editing this one.



BLURB:

A Love Eternal By N.J. Walters

Sitting alone on a bridge late one night, Genevieve Alexander laments her safe, boring life. But when she attracts the attention of a dangerous, mysterious stranger known only as Seth, her entire world changes.

Accompanying him on his nocturnal journey through the dark streets and into the throbbing nightlife of the city, he introduces her to a world of sensual desires unlike anything she's ever experienced. But Seth has a terrifying secret. Will she be able to throw off the shackles of her past and accept the risks that come with being with this sexy, compelling man?

Buy The Book

Read an Excerpt

No comments: