Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Editing, editing, editing...



The last few days had been spent editing. Not that I procrastinated or anything. lol (Or procatstinated either.) But it is all about spelling and word choice and continuity when you're editing a book. It's all about making the work better and stronger. Some books are easy edits. Others, you wonder what the heck you were thinking. The book I edited this week was somewhere in between.


But it's done now and off to my editor. Today's job is to try to remember what the heck was going on in the story I was working on before I had to break for edits. I see a reread in my morning. Then I may try to jot a few notes about where I want to go with the story. If I'm really lucky I might actually get something written.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments: