Monday, July 11, 2011

Week in Review

I know I haven't blogged for almost a week now, but it was a very busy week. I'm still working on my WIP (another Tapestries book) and things are going well. Hoping to finish the rough draft this week. *fingers crossed*

I know I mentioned it on Facebook but I can't remember if I mentioned it here on my blog or not. If I already have, please forgive my lapse in memory. :) I signed and mailed off THREE new contracts. Two of them are for the next two books in the Legacy series from Samhain. Look for Quinn's Quest and Finding Chrissten early next year. The other contract is with Ellora's Cave for a historical Quickie entitiled Lady's Minstrel.

As well, I took some time off and went to my mothers for a short 2-day visit. Thankfully the weather was lovely while we were there and we were able to get out and do some exploring in the area.

Did the first round of official edits for Quinn's Quest with my editor. That interrupted my WIP but that's okay. I'm always happy to get edits done.

That leaves me back here at Monday morning trying to remember what the heck I was writing in my WIP last Tuesday, which was the last day I had a chance to work on it. I'll be back at the keyboard this morning tapping away.

But first I need my tea... (I know the picture says coffee, but I couldn't find one that says tea.)

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I love the Tapestries. And don't feel bad. My postings have been sporadic too. Computer died and I'm just using a netbook. Hopefully my new desktop will arrive soon. Tiny keys and I don't get along too well. LOL

Maria D. said...

Very happy to know there will be another Tapestries book!

N.J.Walters said...

I hope your new desk top computer does arrive soon, Kat. I've tried to use a netbook, but haven't been able to get used to it for writing either.

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks, Maria. I don't know if this will be the last one or if there will be one more. :)