Thursday, September 08, 2011

New Cover and Release Date!

I just found out that Lady's Minstrel, an Ellora's Cave historical Quickie, will be released on September 23rd!



BLURB:

Alicia was barely a bride before her husband Reys left on Crusade and she has waited six years for any word on his whereabouts. Without a strong lord, the castle is in a precarious position and it is only a matter of time until the king orders her to remarry or tries to take the keep by force.

When a mysterious hooded minstrel shows up at the castle, the man’s furtive actions lead Alicia to believe he is a spy. She confronts him but discovers he is no stranger. Reys is scarred emotionally and physically by his years in a foreign prison. Can they find the love they once shared or is it gone forever?


Be sure to check out my website for details on all my books!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that cover.:-)

anny cook said...

Oooooh, this sounds wonderful! Congratulations!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks Kat and Anny. This book is something very different for me and I had a lot of fun writing it.