Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I ain't afraid of no ghosts...







I was just over at Nina Pierce's Blog and she's talking about ghosts and things that go bump in the night.

Now I've lived in a caretaker's house in a cemetary. Yes, I did say in a cemetary. There were headstones and graves on three sides of the house and the road on the front side. Never had a problem there.

It was quiet and peaceful. It was the place I moved after that where I had problems. All three of us living there had things happen but we all kept it to ourselves for weeks until it finaly came out. We were all between the ages of 18 to 20 and didn't want to believe the basement apartment we were living in was haunted. But it was. Of that, I have no doubt. It wasn't a pleasant experience and we soon moved.

Thankfully, the years since have been quiet.

Do you believe in ghosts?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do. I lived in a house that burnt to the ground and two teen girls died.
Years later they rebuilt and we moved in. I used to hear girls whispering all the time. My friend who lived in the connecting apartment used to see fire up the wall. Scary stuff.

Unknown said...

Most people don't believe in what they can't see, but I know ghosts exist.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

That is scary, Amber.

I believe you, Kat. I've seen too much freaky stuff not to believe.