Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Books of 2011



I've been asked several times what my favorite books of 2011 were. I read so many great books it's hard to choose just a few. But these five were standouts!

New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb. This series just keeps getting better and better!

Water Bound by Christine Feehan. Original and emotional. A paranormal read that is really stands out from the rest. The second book in the series--Spirit Bound--is out and is as good as the first.

Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh. Angels just weren't my thing until I read Nalini's Singh Guild Hunter series. This series is really worth a look if you haven't already read it.







Valiant by Laurann Dohner. If you haven't read her New Species series you're missing out. All the books are fabulous, but I freely admit that Valiant is my favorite.

KGI Series by Maya Banks. I came to this series late, which wasn't a bad thing as the first three books were already out. It's one of the best, if not THE best, romantic suspense I've read in years. If you love this genre, you must read this series. It starts with The Darkest Hour. The fourth book, Whispers in the Dark, was just released and I devored it the same day I downloaded it to my reader. You won't want to put it down.
These are just a few of the incredible books I read last year. What are some of your favorite books of 2011?

1 comment:

anny cook said...

ICE by Linda Howard. CHASING FIRE by Nora Roberts. Cindy Spencer Pape's steampunk series from Carina. Also her Detroit series. Too many more to mention!!! Oh, yeah...NJ's Shadow series. When will there be another one?