Tuesday, May 29, 2012

5 Blue Ribbons for Finding Chrissten

  Romance Junkies has given Finding Chrissten a 5 Blue Ribbon Review!

Here's a snippet of what the reviewer has to say:

"Ms. Walter’s excels herself with this novel. She created the perfect romantic hero, strong yet sensitive, willing to do anything to protect and cherish his mate.

I am not ashamed to confess that I have been devouring N.J. Walters' Legacy series with great relish. Ms. Walters has served up the perfect platter for romance lovers; gripping action packed plots, featuring beautifully emotive romances, fascinating subplots, taut tension, chilling realistic villains and characters I love to revisit. Did I forget to mention the scorching hot sex?"

~Claudette, Romance Junkies

Read Entire Review

2 comments:

Mannouchka said...

Dear N.J,
I want to congrat you for your 5 blue ribbons.
Cheers

N.J.Walters said...

Thank you so much, Mannouchka. It was a lovely surprise to get such a wonderful review.