Friday, June 08, 2012

The voices in my head...


Welcome to friday! Edits for Damek's Redemption are done and sent back to my editor. I added quite a bit of new material to the book. Now I wait and see if she likes it.

The voices of the characters in my latest WIP have been silenced by edits for two different books over the past ten days. Time to reread what I've already written so I can get their story back into my head.

The book I'm currently writing is for Ellora's Cave. My upcoming EC release is Touch of Topaz, which is due out on June 20th. I can't wait! My latest work is about the remaining Jewel sister--Sapphire--and her former bodyguard, Jake Knight. All is not smooth on the path to love, but I'm having a heck of a lot of fun getting them there.

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

Mannouchka said...

Really love the kittens picture
Congrats on your new books that will come this month.
I wish you a nice evening and sunny week-end
Cheers
Mannouchka

N.J.Walters said...

lol Me too, Mannouchka.

Thanks so much for the congrats. I'm excited!