Thursday, October 17, 2013

Romanticon Fun

I was unable to attend the Ellora's Cave Romanticon convention this past weekend in Ohio. But I did send along a gift box with some books and other goodies that was won by Ellora's Cave author Kathy Kulig's hubby during PJ Bingo.


 
Here is EC Caveman DeAngelo delivering the gift box to Joe and having some fun! Both men are great sports.
 
 
(Special thanks to Kathy Kulig for the photo and to her husband for giving his permission for it to be posted.)

2 comments:

Kathy Kulig said...

Wish you could've been there NJ. Romanticon was a blast. Hubby had a great time and yes,he is a good sport. Thanks again for the gift basket. Looking forward to reading the books.

N.J.Walters said...

I wish I could have been there too. And you're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the books. :)