Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Teaser: A Touch of Magick

With Halloween in the air, I thought the Tuesday Teaser this week needed A TOUCH OF MAGICK. This is book one of the Spells, Secrets and Seductions trilogy from Samhain Publishing and can be read as a stand-alone book.


TEASER:

She stepped back and looked at the two women she loved liked sisters. “I still think we all need to get laid.”

They both laughed, as she’d hoped, and the atmosphere was lightened once again. “What do you propose?” Esther appeared intrigued by the idea.

“Something simple. Like I said, I’m not a very good witch. I’ve got issues.”

Maggie giggled. “You need a self-help group or something.”

Rhiannon laughed in spite of herself. It wasn’t a topic she usually found funny, but she supposed it did sound a bit ridiculous.

Esther shrugged. “I’m in. What can it hurt?”

Both of them looked at Maggie, who held up her hands in mock defeat. “Okay. I don’t think it will work, but I’m game.”


BUY FROM SAMHAIN PUBLISHING

BUY FROM AMAZON

No comments: