Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Book Birthday to Me!

Today is a very special day for me...it's my book birthday. That's right, eleven years ago today my first book was published. I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do something I love so much for a living.

huge THANK YOU to everyone who has ever bought one of my books, and to the many of you who have bought them all. Thank you for your kind words and emails, for getting my name out there and for letting others know about my books. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

In the past eleven years, I've had 82 books released. That boggles my mind. It includes 50 with Ellora's Cave (some of which are no longer available), 28 with Samhain Publishing...and counting, 2 novellas as part of boxed sets, 1 with Carina Press and 1 in a print anthology. It's been an amazing eleven years. Can't wait to see what the next eleven hold.

To celebrate, I bought an awesome cupcake. :)

No comments: