Saturday, June 24, 2017

Release Dates!

As many of you know, Samhain Publishing closed suddenly back at the end of February and all my Samhain books were pulled from online retailers.

But they're coming back!

Just got the word on my release dates from Entangled Publishing!

The backlist of my paranormal series--Salvation Pack, Spells, Secrets & Seductions, Legacy, Hades' Carnival-- are releasing on July 31st! (07/31/17)

My Jamesville Series will be releasing on August 21st! (08/21/17)

Since Wolf in her Soul, book 8 of the Salvation Pack series, was only available for a week before Samhain closed, Entangled Publishing is giving the book its own release date on August 28th! (08/28/17)

I'll have new covers to share soon.


NEW RELEASES:

And don't forget my new releases. Drakon's Plunder--Blood of the Drakon, book 3, is coming July 3rd and is available for pre-order.

And I just got two new release dates!

Drakon’s Past--Blood of the Drakon book 4--October 23! (10/23/17)
Wolf of her Own--Salvation Pack, book 9--is releasing early next year on January 22nd. (01/22/18)

I'm am so excited by this news.

No comments: